E3 is the world's premier trade show for computer, video and mobile games and related products. At E3, the video game industry's top talent pack the Los Angeles Convention Center, connecting tens of thousands of the best, brightest, and most innovative professionals in the interactive entertainment industry. For three exciting days, leading-edge companies, groundbreaking new technologies and never-before-seen products will be showcased. E3 connects you with both new and existing partners and provides unprecedented exposure to emerging markets. E3 is where your evolution happens.
E3 takes place June 16-18, 2015, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
12:00PM - 6:00PM
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
10:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday, June 18, 2015
10:00AM - 5:00PM
In 2015, leading computer and video game companies, business partners, media and industry analysts from over 100 countries will converge on the Los Angeles Convention Center. E3 2015 will welcome experts, visionaries and entrepreneurs from all walks of the computer and video game industry:
- Software Developers
- Buyers and Retailers
- Entertainment Industry Representatives
- Financiers and Venture Capitalists
- Importers and Exporters
- Researchers & Educators
- Financial and Industry Analysts
- Worldwide Electronic and Print Media.
Ownership and Operation
E3 is owned and operated by the ESA, which is dedicated to serving the needs of the companies publishing interactive games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the Internet. The ESA offers services to interactive entertainment software publishers including a global anti-piracy program, business and consumer research, government relations and First Amendment and intellectual property protection efforts.
E3 Attendee Policy
- No one under the age of 17 is permitted.
- Photo ID is required.
- The E3 badge, which is property of E3 Show Management, is non-transferable and must be worn at all times.
- E3 is a business-to-business event and attendees must conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Harassment is not acceptable. Cause for removal includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal harassment;
- Intimidation or threats;
- Physical violence;
- Stalking; and/or
- Sexually explicit, suggestive or provocative behavior
- E3 does not tolerate discrimination or abusive treatment in any manner, including, but not limited to, in relation to national origin, ethnicity, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status.
- If attendees have concerns or issues about their safety, the decorum of other attendees, or other matters, then they should contact a security officer or E3 Show Management (located at West Hall Room 509).
- If an attendee violates this policy, causes any disruption and/or violates any other E3 rules or policies, then E3 Show Management reserves the right to remove the attendee, confiscate the badge and prohibit reentry at future events.
- No photography, videography or other recording of the E3 show floors is permitted prior to June 16, 2015 at 12 PM PST.
- Each attendee assumes all risk and danger incidental to E3, whether occurring prior to, during or after E3, and agrees to hold harmless E3 Show Management, including, but not limited to, the Entertainment Software Association, in the event of harm incurred during or incidental to E3.
- Each attendee assumes all risk and danger of being injured as a result of performances and/or demonstrations at E3, and agrees to hold harmless E3 Show Management, including, but not limited to, the Entertainment Software Association, in the event of harm incurred as a result of performances and/or demonstrations at E3.
- By entering the E3 show, each attendee consents to release any and all rights such attendee may otherwise have to the attendees likeness, and to any photographs, recordings or other images owned or created by E3 Show Management, by any exhibitor personnel, and by any member of the media. Attendee grants E3 Show Management, all exhibitors, and media the right, permission, and license to use attendees name, voice, image and likeness, and releases E3 Show Management, all exhibitors, and media from liability resulting from such use.
- The decisions and judgments made regarding potential violations of any E3 policy shall be made in the sole discretion of the Entertainment Software Association, E3s owner, and are final and cannot be challenged.
- See more at: https://www.e3expo.com/show-info/2541/about-e3/#sthash.We8jd0jx.dpuf