Personalize, Digitize & Monetize Your Customer Services
The Executive Customer Contact Exchange is an exclusive gathering of C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Services, Contact, Experience and Operations from Fortune 500 companies to share best practice and improve the future of customer contact, with an expert led agenda that is tailor made for decision makers within the customer contact field.
Request your invitation to join this exclusive meeting to ensure your contact strategies are as sharp as possible.
Overall, the Exchange will tackle how to streamline internal functions to optimize operations and maximize employee engagement whilst reducing costs and increasing profit. The following are key areas we will consider at the Exchange:
· Understanding your customers through the various customer feedback channels where they can express satisfaction, or dissatisfaction to improve overall customer experience
· Creating a customer centric multi-channel business to give customers the freedom they need, and employees the clarity they seek to understand the customer journey
· Digitizing contact center functions to ensure a seamless customer experience and increase first contact resolution
Download the full agenda to discover which other topics will be taking center stage at the Exchange.
At the Exchange you will have the opportunity to hear real life contact center case studies, discussions, presentations and much more from some of the leading customer service minds in US, including:
· EVP, Global Customer Care, MasterCard
· COO, UPMC Health Plan
· Head of Customer Care Operations WW, EA
· SVP – North America, Adidas
· MD, Customer Service Operations, Citi
· SVP Customer Experience, Air Mexico
· Chief Service Officer & Director of Citizens Services, City of Buffalo
· VP, Consumer Services – Medicare & Retirement, United Health Group
· VP Call Center Operations & Medical Group Patient Access, Aurora Health Care
· Head of US Contact Centers, TD Bank
· VP – Contact Center, Capital One
· Senior Director, Customer Care Strategy, Choice Hotels
· VP, CRM & Customer Operations, Millicom
· Executive Director Customer Experience & Services, Toys R Us
· Director, Contact Centers, Just Energy
· Director of Corporate Customer Care, JCPenney
If you are passionate about securing the future of your contact center through the customer service you provide, if you have ideas to share, opinions on what needs to change and an ability to make things happen, then the Executive Customer Contact Exchange is the event for you.
“Another great IQPC Exchange event, some good speakers from leading companies sharing their thoughts about customer insight. Given me plenty of ideas to take back to T-Mobile”
Head of Customer Experience & VOC, T-Mobile